We’re your first stop – no matter the question.
If you’re looking to get connected to life in Jewish Baltimore, you’ve come to the right place. jLINK is your guide to all of the resources – caregivers, charities, camps, legal services, and more – right in your neighborhood! If you’d like to talk to us in person, call us at (410) 466-9200.
During this Pandemic, please verify the specific information with each resource.
If you are searching by keyword, do not select a category. If you would like to browse our resources, you may select a category form the drop down menu listed below:
- Additional Local Jewish Community Resources/ COVID
- Adults Over 60 & Other Vulnerable Individuals/ COVID
- Baltimore Area Meal Plans/ COVID
- Caregivers and Family/COVID
- COVID Vaccine Information
- Domestic Violence/ COVID
- Employment and Unemployment/ COVID
- Financial Resources and Information/ COVID
- Legal Resources/ COVID
- Mental and Behavioural Health/COVID
- Resources for Your Business/COVID
- Sources for Credible Information and Resources/ COVID
- Utility Services /COVID